Corporate Counsel, Vaccine Task Force
We’re looking for a talented attorney to support our Worldwide Ops COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force. You will partner directly with business leads as they design, develop and implement new strategies, initiatives, and services to support our work helping our employees and partners combat COVID-19. You will focus on strategic contracting, and product and service regulatory advice. You will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on strategic contracts, counseling senior business clients on a broad range of product and service offerings, and working on regulatory and compliance initiatives.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about healthcare and technology, driven to innovate on behalf of customers, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· J.D. degree from an accredited law school and membership in one state bar is required.
· Minimum of 5 full years of attorney experience, with some portion of that experience focused on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance.
· A background in healthcare regulatory or privacy issues
· Product counseling experience
· Some regulatory or litigation experience
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
· Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
· Great judgment even in ambiguous situations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age