Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Private Deal Enablement (PDE) Controllership Analyst will support a rapidly growing global AWS Private Deal Enablement team. This candidate will specifically partner with management in Sales, Security, Strategic Customer Engagement, Business Development, Commerce Platform, Accounting, and Finance to enhance the customer experience related to private pricing. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes to continue to create accurate and efficient business processes for both internal and external customers. Ingenuity and the ability to think outside the box will be a must in this highly ambiguous environment.
The candidate will be responsible for evaluating and implementing operations for new custom pricing constructs, defining operation requirements globally, and evaluating and improving standard operating procedures around contract creation and data integrity. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving skills. The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbal, in a clear and easy to understand manner.
· 2+ years of relevant professional experience
· Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering and creating/deploying solutions to end users
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Excel Skills
· Advanced written communication skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
· Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Proven project management ability that demonstrates organizational and problem solving skills that lead to a successful conclusion
· Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
· Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
· Auditing experience, including implementation and audit plan design
· Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
· Proven attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
· Proven ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.