Associate Contract Manager, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal
Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented Associate Contracts Manager to support Amazon Web Services, a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services is at the forefront of the “cloud“ computing and service industry providing IT infrastructure services such as on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, database services, browsers and more. The Associate Contracts Manager will primarily support AWS' sales and marketing legal team, reviewing, drafting and negotiating IT agreements (including professional services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, reseller contracts, services agreements, marketing contracts and other commercial contracts), and driving process improvements to simplify IT transactions from beginning to end.
Must have excellent communication skills as this position involves direct contact with principal business owners. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
· 3+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Bachelor's Degree
· In-house contracts management experience is a plus
· Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of standard commercial contracts
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.