Associate Corporate Counsel, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal
Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented Associate Corporate Counsel to support the Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) Sales and Marketing legal team. This Associate Corporate Counsel will serve as a trusted advisor to business leadership, support complex cloud technology transactions, and find and develop innovative solutions that enable us to scale legal support to our global client base.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations. The successful candidate works well within a large legal team, but is also able to work independently on transactional and project work.
Location: Seattle, WA; Arlington, VA; or Santa Monica, CA
· JD and admitted to at least 1 state bar
· Minimum 2 years of experience
· Strong transactional background
· In house experience at technology company or in a private practice technology group
· Experience with software licensing (including open source), web services/cloud computing, intellectual property, or telecommunications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.