Administrative / Office Assistant
Seattle-based general contractor with a focus on remodeling, looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant. This person is a motivated, honest, and reliable individual who will bring professionalism and their work experience to our company.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with two years’ experience on office administration to perform a variety of administrative tasks while providing support to managers, other employees, and office visitors.
The role of the Administrative Assistant at Model Remodel is to manage general administrative activities and assist with daily office needs while being a helpful positive presence in the workplace. The Admin Assistant should be a reliable, professional, polite, master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Must always exhibit professional conduct and mutual respect to all people.
- Prior experience in office administration
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Greet and assist visitors and manage incoming calls and deliveries
- Handle office tasks such as data entry, filing, ordering supplies, and organizing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks and time card management is a plus.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Occasional Grocery Shopping and Errands - a valid driver's license, good driving record AND reliable transportation required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Frequent standing and sitting.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work at computer or desk area for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer and see color.
Why Model Remodel? Some Benefits include:
- Pay range is $20-$25 an hour - DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account (with eligible plan), EAP
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- Employer match retirement plan
- Open door communication - Easy access to management and owner
- Other Perks – Regular staff events, mileage reimbursement, tool reimbursement, company uniforms, and a cell phone allowance.
This is an onsite role. Shift hours are 8-4 or 9-5, Monday through Friday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can learn more about our company at our website, www.modelremodel.com
Model Remodel was founded in 2002 on the principles of quality, personal and professional excellence, and the belief that building and remodeling can make you smile. Many of our employees have celebrated 5 to 15-year anniversaries with us, which is what makes MRM the exceptional company it is today. Were always on the lookout for great talent. We hope youll join us!