Acquisition Marketing Manager, Amazon Photos
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Acquisition Marketing Manager who can leverage digital expertise in planning, execution, and optimization of growth focused campaigns across our marketing channels. As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for optimizing and elevating our customer acquisition and engagement marketing for Amazon Photos. This role focuses on the development of paid marketing initiatives and subsequent execution. You will analyze channel performance, recommend strategy, and lead initiatives to grow and optimize the channel. You will manage and report ongoing performance and influence multiple stakeholders cross-functionally to drive optimizations that will help improve top of the funnel reach and output metrics of acquisition KPIs. The impact of this role is significant and broad, accounting for a large percentage of Photos KPIs.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and a strong good understanding of digital marketing. The candidate will need to leverage their proven track record of leading as well as executing marketing initiatives, while managing to a paid media budget encompassing multiple marketplaces. In addition, ability to work with an analytics team, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to understand overall marketing strategy is key. Experience in GTM initiatives and partnering with product teams will further drive success in this role.
Key job responsibilities
- Own the ongoing planning, optimization and execution of the Amazon Photos paid marketing channels. This would include new channel assessments, keyword expansion, bid optimization, display campaign optimizations, and campaign analysis
- Create, implement, and lead optimizations on campaigns across multiple network channels (such as Apple, Google, FB/IG, and leading DSPs)
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to stakeholders including key learnings and best practices
- Work closely with Photos marketing team and support new feature launches and additional internal partnership opportunities
- Partner with internal Amazon teams to advance measurement and understanding of ROI
About the team
Amazon Photos helps consumers preserve and re-live their memories. The service comes with unlimited photo storage for Prime members and apps are available on iOS, Android, Web, Desktop, Fire Tablet & Fire TV. The service is also integrated into Alexa devices such as Echo Show and Echo Spot. Amazon Photos is the latest digital offering to consumers released on the heels of the Amazon Music and Amazon Video offerings. We have ambitious goals to scale growth and adoption of the service around the world and delight our customers with a great product.
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
· 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Prior history of driving cross-functional projects across categories or other departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaign performance
- The ability to “think outside the box” and recommend new initiatives and channels to test
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Experience with SQL, Tableau
- Demonstrated relentlessly high standards and attention to detail
- Strong background in strategic marketing or brand marketing/messaging
- Proven track record launching new products/businesses and executing multi-channel campaigns
- Passion for problem solving
- High comfort level with current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Previous experience working in the photo and/or printing industries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.