Requisition Number: ACCOU02789
Essential Job Functions
- Review, process consultant invoices to the appropriate projects and distribute them to Project Managers for approval.
- Review, process general office payables to the appropriate project and distribute them to Office Management for approval.
- Schedule consultant and trade invoices for payment.
- Management of office credit card and reconciliation of monthly bill. Collecting receipts and coding for payment.
- Manage consultant and vendor accounting inquiries to the accounts payable inbox and phone.
- Download, review, and distribute reprographic pre-bill reports to Project Managers.
- Review and audit weekly Expense Reports for receipt documentation and compliance with office expense policy. Route for approval and process in Vision.
- Research and tracking of unpaid consultant invoices.
- Review and maintenance of timesheets, posting corrections as needed.
- Preparation of Consultant Contracts using AIA Software for review and signing.
- Coordinate sending and signing of contracts using Docusign Software.
- Maintain tracking log for office contracts and update regularly with new projects.
- Provide support as needed to Finance Manager for special projects.
- Provide support to staff and management for general accounting inquiries.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline required.
Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office applications a must.
Basic understanding of GL and GAAP.
Deltek Vision software experience preferred.
Organized pro-active, self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Professional comfort interacting with all levels of staff.
Candidate will have the ability to excel in a team environment; have strong communication and be able to work independently. Experience within the architectural design or related profession preferred.
- Ability to organize workflow and juggle multiple projects, priorities and meet deadlines.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.