Account Data Administrator
Account Data Administrator Job in Lynnwood, WA
We are looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill a full-time Account Data Administrator role in Lynnwood, WA. Our client is looking for an individual with at least one to two years of analytical background who also has served in customer service and administrative roles. Embrace an interactive team environment with a “client first” attitude and high morale. If you have a welcoming demeanor and a knack for paying attention to detail, this opportunity may be for you. This position has an experience based salary with benefits including healthcare, 401K plan (4% employer match), paid time off and financial assistance with specific continued education opportunities.
Responsibilities for the Account Data Administrator Job:
- Responsible for day to day account management functions.
- Actively communicate with employees and clients on services and follow-ups.
- Participate in quarterly auditing, billing and performance reports of accounts.
- Facilitate scheduling and preparation of client meetings and related amenities.
- Support client relationship management team and the investment team as needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic and complete all duties in a timely manner.
Qualifications for the Account Data Administrator Job:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in financial services preferred.
- Experience with data analysis and customer service.
- Experience with investment strategy management software preferred.
- Familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Detail-oriented, optimistic and helpful mannerisms.
Are you interested in the Account Data Administrator Job in Lynnwood, WA? For immediate consideration, please apply at www.ajilon.com. Additional opportunities are available on our website, apply today!