Northwest Kidney Centers seeks an IT Senior Business Analyst to join the team in Burien, WA.
ResponsibilitiesThe Information Technology Senior Business Analyst reports to the IT
Manager and is responsible for managing the intake, scoping,
design/estimation, testing, training coordination, project management
including status reporting, end user communications and change
management of new technology requests and system optimizations. The
individual will work closely with end users, IT resources and vendors to
deliver technology solutions and increase adoption. This role will
have a significant focus on Northwest Kidney Centers Clarity EHR system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of EHR Application Analyst or Healthcare IT Business Analyst experience
- Proven ability to work with nurses, physicians, and other clinical staff
- At least five years of EHR Application Analyst or Healthcare IT Business Analyst experience
- Prior experience with Clarity EMR
- Project management experience
Full time, day shift, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon-Fri.
Northwest Kidney Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, genetics or veteran status.