Inventory Control Specialist
Quality Staffing Services Seaford, DE
Temp to Perm
- Performs cycle counts according to schedule, verifying inventory accuracy and identifying root cause of any discrepancies.
- Perform inventory adjustments and update the same in database.
- Respond to inquiries regarding products and inventories.
- Physically counts all product in facility in a thorough, precise manner.
- Responsible for reporting counts and processing paperwork.
- Assists with other departments as needed to meet daily goals.
- Organize and maintain accurate inventory across all functional warehouses
- Organize inventory by planning item locations, creating and monitoring location set-ups to ensure accurate picking of material and disbursement transactions
- Replenish stock in primary and secondary locations
- Utilize independent problem-solving methods to investigate/reconcile inventory discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Properly use the hand held scanner and computer system to process inventory
- Maintain accurate inventory control records and system procedures by reviewing inventory transactions, Purchase Orders, Shipping Tickets, and other inventory activities.
- Support Sales, Purchasing and Accounting in resolving discrepancies with material purchase order receipts, customer and supplier return material processing.
- Must have experience
- Must pass drug screen and background check