Technical Staffing Resources (TSR) is seeking a Construction Manager to work with one of the largest EPC firms in the country. This is a long term contract position located near Seaford, DE.
The Construction Manager will manage capital construction projects at a manufacturing plant.
- Manages multiple contractors across multiple trades
- Provides oversight of contractor safety, schedule, quality and cost performance.
- Active role in project meetings, discussion and reviews needed to support management
- Prepares turnover packages to Site as contracts as completed
- Maintain and update construction schedule
- Minimum of 10 years of experience industrial construction management experience
- Thorough knowledge of construction and safety activities as they relate to industrial plant construction
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi task and handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand construction/engineering/architect plans & specifications
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with individuals at all levels of the company including client representatives and subcontractors
- Ability to work and perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must have extensive problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office suite knowledge; Scheduling software experience preferred
- Technical Training or Associates Degree preferred