Decisive Communications, Inc. is a turn-key, solution based organization providing a full suite of services to the Telecommunications, Broadband & Wireless Industries.
The Underground Laborer 1 is responsible for performing general labor tasks associated with the construction/update of cable television systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Load, transport and unload materials on to the job site
- Ensure site is set up correctly and in compliance with safety regulations and guidelines
- Shovel dirt to prepare and assist Machine Operator to lay conduit
- Dig holes/trenches
- Spot digging existing utilities
- Feed cable off large reel into conduit
- Ensure marker tape is visible when cable is laid in ground
- Ensure the work space is clear of debris
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in underground construction preferred
- Knowledge of Ditch With cable plows preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Ability to work on call including evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Valid driver's license required
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Decisive Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.