End-to-end management of the Incident and Problem Management functions. Responsible for leading support teams to restore services as quickly as possible for application and business service outages and then working to identify the root-cause as quickly as possible. This role requires leading and managing decentralized resources often across the country and steering them to quickly resolve business impacting outages. The role also requires a deep understanding of IT technologies and problem solving capabilities to coach resources and teams towards finding the correct root cause and a detailed and effective mitigation plan to ensure the underlying cause of the issue does not reoccur.
Actively participate in company-wide continuous process improvement projects in the incident, problem and change control areas by leading and providing the data and information needed to help drive them to a successful conclusion. Measure the effectiveness of improvements and provide management visibility to such improvements through high level reporting. Coordinate program efforts with division management and lead associated steering committees.
The ideal candidate will be action oriented, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, have a detailed and in-depth quantitative and qualitative background, be creative, have solid conflict management skills, be customer focused, know how to build peer relationships, be able to both plan and execute on strategic objectives, and be both operationally and technically proficient. The candidate should be able to effectively demonstrate these skills at all levels of the company.
- Must be available on call in the evenings one week per month.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Incident Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with architecture and systems administration processes for UNIX, Linux, MF-Zseries, iSeries, and Microsoft Systems.
ITIL, IT Service Management, Kepner Tregoe
- Excellent communication (oral, listening and written) skills.
- Ability to facilitate the adoption of Incident/Problem/Change Management Process within an IT environment.
- This role is on call in the evenings one week per month.
- A high level of knowledge of network systems/infrastructure management and process methodologies and practices.
- Strong knowledge of architecture and systems administration processes for UNIX, Linux, MF-Zseries, iSeries, and Microsoft Systems.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis and data collection Knowledge of 5 Why's Methodology of root cause analysis
- Ability to interact with all levels of management both inside and outside of IS, to include vendor interactions.
Bachelor's Degree preferred. Verifiable High School Diploma/GED required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.