Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
In this role you will:
- Provides support through ensuring that all of the dishes are properly washed, sanitized, and ready to be stocked on the floor with minimal breakage.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen floor and the removal of trash from the kitchen and restrooms.
- Completes any beginning or closing shift duties as directed by management.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must have full time availability and be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chão is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer