Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is rare, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is refreshing. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Commitment to community involvement - Each restaurant partners with local nonprofit organizations to feed the hungry, support local schools, and support continued research to eliminate childhood cancer through corporate fundraising initiatives each fall.
- Kneaders Bakery & Cafe does not sell day-old bread, opting instead to donate all day-old hearth bread to local food-based charities. Over the past 20 years, we have donated over 1 million loaves of bread.
- Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving, & Christmas supporting our team's ability to have work/life balance.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Catering Coordinator who is as passionate about food quality, customer service, community & as we are! In the role of Catering Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team who will offer unique menu selection from scratch baked breads & pastries to incredible soups, salads, & sandwiches all made with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful Catering Coordinator at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must possess:
- Proven track record of demonstrating high level business /budget strategy techniques from labor management to food cost analysis all while providing consistent & exemplary customer service experiences.
- The ability to remove obstacles actively listening to ideas, concerns, & feedback & having experience in collaborating with corporate support partner, vendors, & customers to make changes & improvements.
- Dedication for team building, team development, & career influencing for a team are looking to you as the expert, the boss, & the person who will help guide individuals to career greatness!
A successful Catering Coordinator at Kneaders Bakery Cafe need to be qualified with:
- 3+ years of fast paced fast/casual restaurant/retail leadership experience.
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Experience with driving sales, meeting operational goals, & thinking beyond what has already been done to create a better experience for teams & customers.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be qualified for this position.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe offers comprehensive health & wellness benefits include health insurance (individual & family), dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, bonus earnings, paid time off, employee discounts and more.
If you have the skills & experience listed above, we want to talk to you! Submit your application today to begin this process.