“I was so burnt out on being a BCBA at my last company, I was actively seeking something outside of ABA, and then I found Ascend. My experience here has completely refreshed my love of ABA, and I have the opportunity to not only change the lives of kiddos, but also learn and grow in a balanced way, where I still get to enjoy my life as a wife and a mom“
~Ascend BCBA, 10yrs experience
Our mission is to help children and families succeed. Being an Ascend BCBA is invigorating because you are treated like a Partner in fulfilling that mission. Youre surrounded by peers dedicated to high-quality treatment: our BCBAs average 10 years of case supervisory experience. You have many opportunities to continue your learning journey. Youre embraced in a culture that lives and reinforces Core Values behaviors: Quality Experience, Partnership, Compassion and Fun, Innovation and Ownership!
Do you want to fall back in love with your career as a BCBA?
As a BCBA at Ascend, you can expect:
- Profoundly improve the lives of young children (ages 1-6) with Autism
- A culture dedicated to high-quality treatment: smaller Caseloads (8-10 clients) gives you time to provide exceptional client outcomes
- Deliver services in the childs natural environment - the home - where skills will be generalized and put to immediate use
- Work-life fit: Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm (no late nights, no weekends!!)
- Self-Directed Paid Time Off
- 10% Ascend Time: you get to choose the projects you want to work on that will be highest impact on our clients and our team
- An organization that values your autonomy and clinical expertise, and empowers you to use it
- Collaborate with BCBA peers who average 10 years of case supervisory experience
- Team of experienced RBTs whom you Coach; you will help to choose them because theyre your team! (lower RBT turnover than other ABA providers)
- A dedicated Coach to help you become your best-self, with professional development and mentorship opportunities and skills-based promotion paths
- A dedicated Family Concierge to assist you in your day to day scheduling, family connections and insurance matters
- A generous salary based upon your demonstrated skills and abilities, starting between $65k, and $80k, plus incentives
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
If you are looking for something new and exciting, come join Ascend Behavior Partners on our adventure! Read more about us at AscendBehavior.com. Wed love to get to know you!