As Advisor, Application development, you will be a part of a large-scale CVS Health Mobile apps development teams leading android related CVS mobile application development throughout all phases of the software development life cycle. Provide technical leadership for medium to large scale projects and development solutions that are scalable, maintainable, and reliable. Support complex technical architectures and provide expertise on cutting edge mobile technologies to design and develop a complex mobile platform using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle, REST API, and incorporate evolving trends and technologies.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, integrating and deploying Android Applications
- Experience in developing seamless features/application from scratch using relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Strong knowledge on architecture components and experience with MVVM with Databinding architecture.
- Strong Understanding of core libraries, application framework, and Android architecture.
- Ability to design CI/CD, build automation tools like Jenkins for mobile apps.
- Work with stakeholders, including Product Management, Engineering, and UX team members to influence the android application development.
- Good sense of how mobile apps designed to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Keen interest and passion towards keeping abreast of current technologies & trends.
- Self-motivated to seeking out opportunities to move the application, its design, and architecture forward based on projected features and roadmap visions.
- Enable communicating and collaborating with developers to discuss innovative ideas and concepts.
- Ability to source ideas from developers, as well as corral teams to come up with solid solutions.
- Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information.
- Good understanding of ADA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI.
- Extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable, testable modules and components.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form
- Pro-active attitude; highly self-motivated and able to work without constant oversight.
- 8+ years of experience in software development working on enterprise-class applications
- 5+ years of experience working on Android front-end development
Pharmacy / Retail Domain experience
SAFe Agile working experience
A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering, or a closely related field, or equivalent years of experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.