Job Description: Flight Nurse Per Diem Phoenix, AZ
Imagine yourself amongst a group of highly motivated, compassionate healthcare professionals that are committed to the highest level of medical air transport. Every action you take will be with the aim of enhancing patient care delivery.
This is who we are, and this is what we do.
At Alia MedFlight we are committed to revolutionizing the medical air transport industry. As you enter one of our new Alia MedFlight jets, you will see the patient experience has been completely redesigned with state-of-the-art equipment, with full integration of technology to optimize patient care, and a culture that is built upon customer service.
We're looking for dynamic and dedicated leaders to lead the work flow processes, technology, and people that make our culture unique in the healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate must have a desire to enhance the culture of service at Alia MedFlight. You must be familiar with scope of practice of the transport team and State rules/regulations under which the transport team operates.
- Minimum of 3 years of ICU/ED/Trauma experience
- RN License in State of Operation
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within 30 days of hire
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification within 30 days of hire
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Current passport required
- Ability to work varied shifts and cover fixed wing air ambulance calls
- Drug screening and a background investigation required
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Lift 50+ lbs
- Work various shifts and schedules
Job Type: Contract