Physical Therapist – Home Health, PRN or as needed
Interim HealthCare values all of our nurses and caregivers, and the exceptional gifts and passion that they have to offer. We want you to join our company because we are committed to investing in our employees and giving them the tools they need for success.
We are looking for a Physical Therapist – Home Health position that is responsible for managing the care of a defined caseload of patients to facilitate the healthcare team's efficient and effective achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the patient's plan of care. Please call 812-414-2888 to discuss this position in more detail with our office.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist – Home Health role include:
- Make home visits to clients at designated locations.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, including mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Create and implement individualized care plans for patients, including manual therapeutic exercises, and gait training.
- Continually assess and revise the care plans, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as needed.
- Educate and coach clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided.
Job Requirements of the Physical Therapist – Home Health role are:
- A current Physical Therapist license issued by the State of Indiana.
- A minimum of one (1) year of clinical work experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Ability to work independently and manage time properly.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- 1 on 1 client care
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Scottsburg
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: PRN