ABOUT THIS PART-TIME, DEFINED TERM POSITION
The length of assignment is estimated to go for six months or longer, not to exceed one year from start date, but is always dependent on business need and dates may change. Part-Time would be no less than 30 hours a week.
Accepting applications through Wednesday, September 18th at 5:00pm
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager and collaborating with a team of Recruiters and HR professionals, you will coordinate and perform difficult, complex and responsible professional level Talent Acquisition (TA) activities. You will act as a technical resource to hiring leaders across the organization. You will coordinate and conduct all steps in the full life-cycle of TA activities, from partnering with hiring supervisors to plan recruitments, through making job offers to selected candidates. You will partner with hiring supervisors in a proactive way and addressing needs in a timely manner, determining the effectiveness of recruiting plans, analyzing feedback, and recommending strategies to improve recruitment and selection processes. You will develop job-related interview questions and update position description requirements. You will complete data entry on forms, offer letters, and other documents, ensuring accurate information and proof-reading the work of others. You will consult with leadership on appropriate salary placements, conducting research and extending offers and negotiating with candidates.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Modern principles and practices of Human Resources management and administration, including talent acquisition, recruitment and selection, equal employment opportunity and classification/compensation
- Applicable federal and state laws related to recruitment and selection
- Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred – not required)
- Ability to:
- Work collaboratively with hiring supervisors and managers to plan, manage and implement recruitment and classification activities
- Conduct salary analysis, make sound compensation recommendations, and negotiate salaries with candidates
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and produce accurate work products
- Organize work, manage multiple recruitments/projects, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or a related field
- 5 years (or a Master's degree and a minimum of three years) of experience in Human Resources with a minimum of two years of professional-level recruitment experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.