Pick-Up and Delivery Driver - Scott City, MO (Scott City, MO, US, 63780)
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear and its Raben Tire company-owned outlets operate tire and auto service centers in 6 states. We are a team of highly motivated people dedicated to providing the best tire products, best prices and excellent service to our customers. We offer an employment package which includes competitive salary, and a full benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, and 401k. Further career opportunities available with experience and training to become a certified tire technician.
As a Pick-Up and Delivery Driver you will be responsible to pick up and deliver Goodyear Commercial Tire and Service Center products in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All aspects of pickup and delivery of new and retreaded commercial tires, casings and other types of tire pickup and delivery between Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers locations, customers and Goodyear dealers.
- Maintain customer relationships including building and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Assist with loading and unloading commercial tires, casings, wheels, mounted wheel assemblies and related products while following all safety rules and procedures.
- Responsible for documentation completion with delivery.
- Provide “Service Excellence - Always“ to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Keep all documents and maintenance records up to date on equipment assigned, e.g.,DOT Log.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous delivery driving experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.