Family Medicine Physician
Southern Trinity Health Services
Southern Trinity Health Services, Inc. (STHS) is a federally qualified health center that provides Behavioral Health, Dental, and Medical services. STHS prides itself on satisfying patient needs, providing high-quality medical and dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none. STHS has an outstanding Associate opportunity for an experienced Physician and General Dentist to join us in serving in this underserved area of Northern California in Scotia, and assist us in continuing to provide a strong commitment to long-term care for the whole family.
We are looking for a provider who can relocate and work full-time in Northern California.
Location: 500 B Street, PO Box 7, Scotia, California 95565 (Northern California)
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Moving/Relocation bonus $3500
- Productivity bonuses $50/visit
- COVID bonuses $5/hour
Full-Time Benefits Package:
- Company-paid professional liability insurance
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Extensive benefits w/ spouse and dependents included
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability (state-provided)
- 5 Paid sick days, 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Eligible to apply for student loan repayment with the federal government
Full-Time Provider Perks
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to support you.
- No Day-to-Day headaches of Managing a Practice
- Guaranteed base salary, with additional performance incentives based on production.
- Well-established and growing patient base
Duties and Responsibilities:
The first contact for patients, providing principal and continuing medical care. Provide diagnosis, treatment, and help prevent common diseases that occur in the general population creating preliminary diagnoses and referring patients to specialists if necessary.
- Respond to health problems as presented by the patient.
- Administers preliminary assessment and diagnosis for patients.
- Create plans for health programs, implement prevention and treatment for patients' common diseases.
- Promote health education, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Intake records and maintain patient information, for diagnostic and referral as needed.
- Requests laboratory tests and procedures as an aid in diagnostic procedures.
- Educate patients and significant parties about procedures and test results.
- Refers patients to specialist physicians or specialized clinics when needed.
- Keeping updated on recent medical developments.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a General Practitioner
- Licensed to practice in California
- Active DEA license
- Enrolled as a provider for MediCare and MediCal is highly preferred
- Comfortable treating patients of all ages
- Active participation in continued medical education and membership to a professional organization is highly preferred
- Able to work in Northern California