Field Technician - Day Shift - Monday through Friday!
Are you satisfied with your current position? Are you looking for a Rewarding Career with a GREAT company in the heavy equipment industry supporting America’s growth? Do you have a passion for helping customers with a can-do attitude exceeding their expectations? Are you a team player? If so, Roland Machinery is looking for technicians who want to be at the top level of this profession for years to come! Our Service Technicians play a major role in our customer relations and service representation. As a company, Roland Machinery promotes a family like atmosphere with positive workplace morale!
Roland Machinery Company is a family owned company that was established in 1958 and, is one of the Mid-West’s leading heavy equipment dealers representing more than twenty-five outstanding manufacturers of construction, municipal, industrial and forestry equipment; expanding across 5 states and 17 locations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing service, support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending solutions
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competition
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending factory training.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairs and reconditioning of construction, municipal and highway related heavy equipment and related components
- Always be expected to present a favorable company image in appearance, uniform, language, personal conduct, and while operating a company vehicle
- Large Diesel Engine repair and servicing
- Construction Equipment Hydraulic systems repair and Servicing
- Construction Equipment Electrical systems repair and Servicing
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED is required. Trade school degree, or direct industry experience highly desired
- Minimum of two (2) year's full-time heavy equipment experience required. Please note this “is not“ a maintenance position
- Must possess a clean driving record
- CDL preferred; not required.
- Possess a respectable set of hand tools to perform the hands-on responsibilities of the position
Benefits: Full time regular employees are offered:
- Uniforms provided and shoe/boot allowance
- Comprehensive PPO health plan, & prescription coverage with non-tobacco discount
- Flex spending account offered
- Dental and vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability available
- up to 4% 401K employer match, and a discretionary 2% annual profit-sharing contribution
- Paid time off, with additional 8 paid holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Safety incentives offered
Roland is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) in accordance with Title 44, IL Administrative Code, Subpart C, Section 750.150