Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.
ATS has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager.
This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing communication strategies to promote products and services to on-line customers on the company's Internet website, as well as communication directed towards employees on the intranet website.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborates with sales, product managers, and business unit stakeholders, nationally and internationally, to create marketing communication objectives and strategies
- Develops an integrated marketing communications plan and tactics to deliver optimal delivery of messages and campaigns to key customers, prospects, and decision makers
- Establishes and implements measurable internal and external marketing communication programs by selecting and effectively using various elements of the communications mix such as: public relations, digital communications, events/trade shows, brochures, advertising case studies, whitepapers, videos, eNewsletters, campaigns, and other print and online deliverables
- Partners with business units in crafting positioning statements, key messages, and imagery
- Creates and edits initial content drafts and/or writes content for various communications
- Reviews all marketing communications content and activities for internal and external communications and adheres to existing processes and brand guidelines
- Actively evaluates and measures the effectiveness of communication programs employed, demonstrating value of communication investment (ROI) with a view to developing future improvement measures on similar or likeminded programs
- Manages overall quality of communications by reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through marketing dashboards and recommending opportunities for improved performance
- Plans and manages the marketing communications spend and the human capital required to execute the marketing communications plan in consultation with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's in Business or Marketing required (Master's preferred)
- Five to Seven years of marketing experience
- Experience in IT Managed Services is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of overall integrated marketing communications practices and principles
- Ability to understand customer and marketplace needs
- Highly effective time management and prioritization capabilities
- Willing to travel up to 10-20%
ATS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.