Pay rate: $23 - $24.04
Duration: Direct Hire (Permanant)
Industry: Interactive music platform
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Account Reconciliations
- Resolve Collections issues through payment agreement plans
- Review, prepare, and analyze aging reports Document daily collection activities
- Communicate with customers by phone, fax or e-mail regarding amounts due or past due
- Resolve collection issues through payment agreement plans with customers
- Identify, document and recommend delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identify, document and recommend bad debt or financial exposure on a quarterly basis
- Review, prepare, analyze and document accounts receivable aging reports
- Prepare, analyze and document various ad hoc reports
- Meet collection targets as defined by Finance department Follow the procedures and protocol established by the company
- Develop and suggest strategies to lower credit risks Establish strong business relationships
- Handle dissatisfied customers demands All other tasks related to collections for accounts receivable portfolio.
- 3-5 years of billing experience
- Corporate credit collections experience
- Proficient with Microsoft, and Excel
- Some college accounting courses
- Epicore or Oracle experience is a huge plus
- Florishes in a fast past enviornment
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.