Director, Solution Consulting – Southeast – Enterprise
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. Members of this team have an opportunity to drive the continued growth and success of ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As a Director, Solution Consulting – AMS for the Pre-Sales organization, you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated Solution Consultants and first line solution consulting managers. You will be responsible for partnering with sales to ensure alignment across the business. Your primary responsibilities will be growing the team, driving revenue through pipeline excellence, and leading through change as we continue to expand our solutions.
Measure of success in the role
- Maintain high retention & development of key employees and leaders on your team
- Enabling the team to have major impact into our defined accounts and industry targets
- Be recognized as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and across the organization
- Attainment of quota target for your area of coverage (Americas)
- Ensure alignment to operational excellence strategy
Responsibilities in this role
- Act as executive sponsor in opportunities across the Southeast
- Define strategy and execution paths in alignment with Account Executives and their leaders
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform
- Develop team members & leaders according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Drive best practices in sharing across organizations to enhance the quality and efficiency
- Assign resources as required to marketing events and other pipeline efforts to support demand generation
- Evaluate leaders regularly through direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Experience working with and managing solution consultants in large enterprise software orgs
- Experience managing a broad portfolio of solutions is highly desirable
- Minimum of 6 years Management experience.
- Management of a pre-sales organization
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams & prioritize initiatives to completion
- Ability to work with ISV, integration and implementation partners
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Solutions Consultants
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.