Senior Structural Engineer
This position requires a strong understanding of structural design with previous experience in design and analysis of steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures consisting of bridges, buildings, and site structural design for commercial and industrial clients. Familiarity in marine structural design and knowledge of permitting in the Southeast, coastal environment preferred. This role requires regular interaction with clients. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering License required.
- 8+ year’s experience in design of structures
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD. Use of AutoCAD will be expected.
- Experience with finite element modeling (RISA and RAM)
- Experience working on marine and coastal structures and buildings
- Experience with construction observation and oversight
- Efficient work ethic to complete tasks on time and within budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of construction industry
- Ability to work alone and within team
- Experienced in Private and Public sector projects