HVAC Service and Installation Technicians
HVAC SERVICE / INSTALLATION TECHNICIANS
Signing Bonus + Relocation Assistance!
Top Hourly Pay in the Area
EPA certification is a must!
NATE certification preferred
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE ARE STILL HIRING!
Apply on-line today and be sure to upload your Resume!
AACTION AIR is seeking to hire new, experienced HVAC Service / Installation Technicians. Don't miss this GREAT opportunity! SOME Refrigeration and Marine Air Conditioning experience a plus!
ONLY Serious, Qualified and Experienced HVAC candidates need apply! Upon qualifying, we will call you in for interview.
AAction Air Conditioning and Heating Co. is a well-established company. We have a steady record of growth within the Savannah, South Carolina and remote areas! We are one of the top HVAC companies in Savannah and the surrounding areas!
Apply to join a winning team! Established 1999.
HVAC Service / Installation Technician - Job Description:
As a member of this company, you will accurately diagnose problems with residential and commercial HVAC equipment and repair and/or install as necessary. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will communicate solutions to customers and management.
HVAC Service / Installation Technician - Requirements:
- Must have previous HVAC experience and a good record!
- EPA certification is a must!
- NATE certification preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Basic diagnostic skills.
- Ability to perform equipment service and maintenance.
HVAC Service / Installation Technician - Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Signing Bonus + Relocation Assistance!
- Top Hourly Pay in the Area
- Medical benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly incentives, Company van, Company phone.
- We are proudly providing all of our techs with top training and support. We are completely paperless and have the top dispatching system in the industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR,
and drug screen.