Freshly is one of the fastest-growing food-tech startups and the largest fresh-prepared meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easier by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to consumers. We’re passionate about changing the food industry by pioneering a new way to think about meal delivery, access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general. If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and more free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of history and future success. The Cycle Counter will be responsible for monitoring production inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials and products are properly verified to be reflective of reported production counts. Duties include counting of product components that are in process, at various stages of completion, and finished goods. An individual in this position is expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and or as necessary.
- Cycle count raw materials, intermediate WIP components, finished goods and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Utilize ERP/Navision software to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory.
- Ensure correct labeling of all products/materials.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
- Publish weekly and quarterly and quarterly inventory metrics.
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommend process improvements to eliminate errors.
- Adhere to all company policies, quality standards/procedures, safety procedures, and guidelines.
- High school diploma required.
- One year of Manufacturing related experience in cycle counting, shipping and receiving.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
- Strong PC background with working knowledge of ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Proven time management and project management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting, start-up environment that encourages individual growth and excellence.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!