Child Care Attendant / Little Kids Connection
Early Childhood / District Service Center
4 hrs/day (8:15am - 12:15pm; Monday - Friday)
3 hrs/day (1:15pm - 4:15pm; Monday - Thursday)*
(*You may be asked to stay longer depending upon child/staff ratio of 10/1)
School Year Position
Range I (starting $13.87/hr)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orients parents in regard to policies and procedures of Little Kids Connection and maintains positive rapport with all parents and patrons. Handles complaints and comments and refers comments to proper personnel.
- Checks children in and out and keeps all appropriate records such as records, attendance and timesheets.
- Implements activities for the children and attentively watches and attends to the children to provide a clean, safe and fun child care environment. Observes specific parent directions for feeding, nap time, and special needs.
- Performs duties and responsibilities in compliance with Little Kids Connection procedures and Sartell-St. Stephen Policies. Attends a minimum of 16 hours of training each year on workshops or classes on early childhood development .
- Ensures clean and safe play conditions and follows established security procedures. Treats children if injured and completes accident reports; reports to parents, nurse and Early Childhood Director.
- High School Diploma
- CPR and First Aid Certified (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Skilled in reading, writing and speaking English proficiently.
- Skilled in employing interpersonal and conflict resolution skills in dealing with students.
- Skilled in working effectively with children with special needs, children of various ability levels, and with diverse personalities.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, other staff and parents.
Apply online - paper application will not be accepted
Application deadline: November 15, 2019