Bilingual Contact Services Representative
Part-time nights and full-time day/nights available!
The Bilingual Contact Services Representative services customers, compiles customer information, educates customers and promotes goodwill for clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contacts people at home and business by telephone, primarily via predictive dialing system
- Answers incoming phone calls, primary via an ACD system
- Asks questions of customers following specified script and records answers using computer or manually recording information on paper
- Conducts interviews to create and maintain goodwill and favorable public image for client
- Performs follow-up keyboarding and clerical functions to ensure customer and client requests are met
- Disseminates facts and information designed to keep customers informed of client's programs, accomplishments, or point of view
- Keys data recording updates to customer names, addresses, telephone numbers, other customer information
- Refers customer suggestions and/or complaints to appropriate departments or management
- Supports standards of conduct, respect for diversity, and safety practices
- Follows company guidelines as described in the Alltran Handbook and Alltran Policy Guide
- Makes photocopies using photocopy machine
- Transmits faxes using fax machine
- Alphabetizes files
- Conducts small-group oral presentations
- Folds letters and stuffs envelopes
- Interprets reports generated as a result of campaign activity
- May perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job performance is evaluated within four major categories: Quality of Work, Productivity, Attendance, and Personal Presentation.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Listening skills
- Oral communication skills, including appropriate grammar
- Keyboarding skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Other skills/abilities as specified in other sections of this job description
At least 2 years high school education.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.