Costa Vida is GROWING! Build relationships with your team and create opportunities for advancement. Become part of the Costa Vida family!
A Costa Vida Assistant Manager is responsible and held accountable for supporting the General Manager in the performance of all activities within the restaurant they are assigned to manage. Assistant Managers are expected to maintain a high level of food quality, customer service, and sanitation.
At Costa Vida our Mission and Values are the foundation to providing a great guest experience every day and should be the driving force behind all job expectations and responsibilities.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Ensures that food is kept within proper temperature guidelines.
- Assist the GM by maintaining good knowledge of HAACP program and executing by the Costa Vida standards.
- Ensures that safety standards are followed while cooking or preparing food within the restaurant.
- Ensures that all prepared recipes meet not only taste standards, but appearance standards as well.
PROVIDING the ULTIMATE GUEST EXPERIENCE:
- Provides a clean, safe environment in which Guests feel comfortable to dine.
- Ensures all Guests are treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- Trains employees with a high Guest satisfaction mentality, providing great service and product at all times.
- Builds relationships with Guests, leading to repeat visits and therefore increased sales. Methods including table touching, identifying repeat visitors then acting accordingly and extra efforts for kids.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES and CHARACTERISTICS
- Great communication skills. Able to present well in front of others.
- Capable of self-motivating. Good Team-motivator. Ability to achieve and maintain desired results by using goal setting methods.
- Maintains good, constructive problem solving capabilities.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license accompanied with a good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Must have a telephone or other reliable means of communicating with all Team Members.
- Functioning knowledge of computers including, but not limited to: common email systems (i.e. gmail, yahoomail), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.