Senior Bridge/Humana is seeking a passionate, Home Care RN professional and leaders dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care management programs to complex chronically ill patients enrolled in large health plans and managed care programs.
As a Home Care RN you will provide direct care to clients and their families according to the established plan of care. As a RN Home Care Nurse you will provide a multidisciplinary approach to care.
The position includes the following:
- Conducting assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Ensuring in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with company -adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the clients Physician to ensure the facilitation of the provision of the best possible care
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Communicate explanation of the care plan and all subsequent cost of all services to client and or families, Attorney or Guardians
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, Attorneys, etc. and all members of the multidisciplinary team all findings, outcomes, plans that relate to the provision of client care
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Participate in the on call activities as directed by supervisor
- Observes infection control practices and uses standard precautions
- Participates in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Performs any other duties as requested by the company
- Required participation in on-call rotation as needed
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in FL with no disciplinary action
- 1 year of Home Care experience
- Good communication skills and knowledge of community resources
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to participate in our weekly on-call rotation, Monday-Thursday 5pm-8:30am, Friday 5pm-Monday 8:30am
- Must be able to commit to 20 hours per week outside of the on-call rotation
- This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and therefore requires and individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure continuous privacy while you work
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana At Home systems if 5Mx1M
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana At Home's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
- Associates working in the State of Florida will need ACHA Level II Background clearance
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Private Pay Home Care experience
- Care Management Certification
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience/contacts with community based organization
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule
Scheduled Weekly Hours