Employees are the service Genesis' provides and the product we deliver - they're our most valuable resource. Only through the talents and extraordinary dedication our employees bring to their jobs each and every day is the Genesis vision achieved. Help to support this vision as a Workforce/HR Specialist at Genesis in a skilled nursing or assisted living center.
In this highly visible position, you will work collaboratively with center leadership to create a work environment that positions Genesis as “the employer of choice“ and a culture committed to the Genesis Mission, Vision, and Core Values. Success is measured in terms of employee satisfaction, development, retention, and achievement of established excellence goals and key performance indicators.
The Workforce/HR Center Specialist conducts full-cycle talent acquisition for the center and develops talent management plans along with center leadership for employee engagement, retention, recruitment and recognition.
You will also support center leadership in the fair and consistent administration of Genesis Human Resources policies and procedures, pay practices and collective bargaining agreements, if applicable.
Opportunities for advancement and various career paths available!
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy. Since 1985, we've been dedicated to the compassionate delivery of high-quality, personalized health care.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• three years' experience
• Prior experience in healthcare, preferably in a skilled nursing setting preferred.
• Experience using systems and technology to support work activities.
• Works flexible hours in order to meet with employees who work 24/7; to ensure those working evening, night and weekend shifts stay connected.
• Willing to travel as necessary.