Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
$500 Sign-On Bonus* + $100 Vaccination Bonus**
We have immediate need for Certified Nursing Assistants who can work daytime short shifts and weekends!
Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Comfort Keepers you will be part of the care team that is keeping our most vulnerable population safe. Comfort Keepers will provide you with the highest level of training, along with personal protective equipment, so that you will be at ease and safe when you care for your clients. We are continuing our commitment to keep our clients and employees safe while we elevate the human spirit.
Make more than a living!
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Sarasota area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? Weve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for Home Health Aides to join our team! At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00 - up to $17.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Pay differential for weekend short shifts
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours - All shifts available, weekday and weekend
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctors appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the clients physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- One year of hands-on caregiving experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within Sarasota and the surrounding areas.
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid FL Drivers License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Caregiver in Sarasota, FL today!
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
* Requirements must be met; Specific requirements will be provided at interview.
**Vaccination not required but must be obtained within ninety (90) day probation period for additional bonus to be paid.