ZeroFOX seeks a web developer, software engineer or cloud architect driven to create web-based software solutions that aggregate and analyze different data sources. You’ll join a team of software engineers, data scientists, and security experts who are disrupting the cyber security industry and protecting organizations from social media risk. ZeroFOX engineers are at the forefront of one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world. We are interacting with social networks at an unprecedented scale, requiring us to overcome novel design challenges and architectural hurdles. ZeroFOX engineers thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and are eager to design and build cutting-edge products and technology. They push each other to find the best technical solutions. Learning is a huge part of the ZeroFOX engineering culture. Whether it’s through Lunch & Learns, giving demos on new and exciting technologies, or attending local developer meetups together, ZeroFOX engineers always look for ways to enhance their skill sets and our product.
- Build tools to extract data from a growing list of social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Contribute to an API toolkit built with the Django REST framework that is used on a daily basis by an expanding customer base.
- Develop using both relational and NoSQL databases and caches, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and Redis.
- Write unit tests that will automatically ensure the integrity of our software.
- Contribute to and help shape the culture of the ZeroFOX engineering department.
- Industry experience typically obtained in 2-5 years
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Exposure to the Agile software development process.
- Clear, concise, thoughtful communication skills (in English).
- Comfort working and designing RESTful API services.
- An eye for new and exciting libraries/technologies and willingness to shout about them to the rest of the team.
- Ability to work effectively within a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience with AWS services , such as EC2, RDS, SNS, and SQS is a plus.
- Familiarity with tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus
- Nerf gun shooting skills are recommended.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation
- Catered lunches four days a week, plus fruit and snacks
- Stock options
- Transportation Allowance
- Team outings
- Affiliation to Caja Los Andes
- Ability to work from home on occasion if needed
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created a paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product that has been recognized as leading the next generation of predictive cyber solutions.
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors.
- Tight-Knit Team: ZeroFOX Engineering is a community – most describe our team as a group of talented, driven individuals who are incredibly committed to each other and the overall success of the team. All are encouraged to contribute their feedback and innovative ideas into our product, development practices, and operations.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- Want to learn more about our Software Engineering team? Visit us at https://engineering.zerofox.com
ZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer**