Are you the type who thrives in a fast paced and ever changing environment? We are looking for hard-working people to join our day shift team today from 6am-6:30pm working either 3 or 4 days each week. Night shifts also available 6pm-6:30am. Highly motivated associates who love to make extra money working overtime and are looking to grow professionally are encouraged to apply!
A sign on bonus of $500 will be paid once you have worked 90 days!
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
- Report any machinery issues to management
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attend all safety and production training
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- High School
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.