Host Santa Rosa Downtown
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
Mary's Pizza Shack's reputation is based on excellent service and quality food. As a hostperson, you are responsible for main¬taining this reputation by ensuring the customer has the best experience possible while visiting our restaurant. Being friend¬ly, efficient, and giving the customers the respect they deserve is the most effective way to provide excellent service. At Mary's no request is too outrageous, and no favor is too great to consider.
- Demonstrate Mary’s suggestive selling techniques
- Ability to listen and understand the customers needs
- Ability to maintain Mary’s Scorecard Standards
- Adhere to all Mary’s Dress Code Standards
- Demonstrate Mary’s Upbeat Personality Philosophy
- Acknowledge guests as they enter or depart the restaurant in a friendly upbeat demeanor
- Ensure dirty tables are cleaned and ready for the next guest within two minutes of prior guests departure
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Must have thorough knowledge of specials and soup of the day
- Have thorough knowledge of table sections.
- Ability to rotate table sections when seating guests
- Keep tables clean and organized; always be ready for your next guest. Pre bus when necessary.
- Follow all Alcohol and Beverage Laws (if under 18 you are not allowed to serve any alcoholic beverages)
- Follow all safety and health guidelines
- Follow all clean up and pre shift procedures related to your position