Delivery Driver Santa Rosa Downtown
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
The scope of the delivery driver’s responsibilities goes far beyond the delivery of pizzas.
They play a vital role in the overall efficiency of the delivery unit. When not on a delivery they fill the needs of the store. This can range from the food prep to washing dishes.
- Follow all safety requirements
- Follow all Cash, Credit, House Charge and/or Check Transactions procedures
- Abide by Mary’s Delivery Driver Statement
- Monitors quality of food prior to leaving the kitchen
- Ability to maintain Mary’s Scorecard Standards
- Adhere to all Mary’s Dress Code Standards
- Demonstrate Mary’s Upbeat Personality Philosophy
- Demonstrate organization and efficiency throughout shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Please Note: During slow delivery times you will be asked to help out in other departments of the restaurant.
- Maintain delivery vehicle in safe working order
- Maintain a clean DMV and valid driver’s license; provide updated information to management in a timely manner
- Ensure food prepared for guest is in agreement to what the customer ordered prior to serving
- Follow food prep guidelines outlined on Production Sheet
- Follow all Cash, Credit, House Charge and/or Check Transactions procedures. Important: Once payment is received it is the Cashier, Server or Drivers responsibility to settle the transaction(s) immediately upon returning to their work station. Holding onto unsettled transactions until later in the shift will be considered improper cash handling and subject to disciplinary action.
- Follow all clean up and pre shift procedures related to your position
- Follow all safety and health guidelines