SBM Management is looking for a Soft Services Manager to join our team! The Soft Services Manager is responsible for directly overseeing the day-to-day operations at the site. This person also works with the client as well as the vendor to maintain a communicative relationship.
- Work with vendors to track KPI’s on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Implement corrective actions for any instance of poor performance.
- Escalate as required any reoccurring or repeat service issue.
- Pro-actively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Identify opportunities for improved operations to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations SME’s and Account Director for consideration.
- Position includes on-site support to review local issues and concerns with appearance and aesthetics of the property.
- Manage work orders through 360 Facility System.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards.
- Supporting all soft services (security, landscaping/winter services, uniforms, pest control, and trash removal, janitorial, glass wash and shipping & receiving).
- Ensures Maintenance of programs in alignment with GXP standards.
- Ensure operations are consistently performed with high degree of professionalism and integrity. Operations should never adversely impact clients Right to Operate.
- Implements security policies, regulations, and rules.
- Trains organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Attends and participates in governance meetings
- Prepares and conducts monthly review meetings with security vendor
- Collaborates with other IFM Security professionals
- Maintains oversight of various events throughout the portfolio.
- Plans, coordinates and executes security details for special and high-risk events.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves security breaches.
- Escalates unresolved or major issues impacting business to management, including recommendations to pursue service level remedies where appropriate.
- Continually reviews best practices to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Manages vendors - deliverables, meets deadlines, and project reports.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with vendors to create open channels of communication and ensures vendor alignment with client needs.
- Assess and monitors vendor performance against contractual commitment.
- Some travel may be required, up to 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year university, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience directly working in a Research and Development facility preferably in lab support or supply chain capacity.
- Preferred experience with a soft services facility provider.
- Six Sigma or LEAN process manufacturing certification a plus.
- May required to have a valid driver’s license, sufficient to meet the requirement of SBM liability coverage.
Compensation: $70,000 per year