Senior Sales Account Manager
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results oriented Senior Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As a Senior Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Senior Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
· Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
· Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
· Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
· Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
· Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
· Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
- Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.