We’re seeking an experienced Recruiter to join a dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon's Business Corporate Development.
This Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers to meet customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. They can effectively engage and partner with executive-level leaders.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possess deep negotiation, organization, verbal, and written communication skills. In addition, the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced, and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
· 1+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
· Bachelors Degree
· Experience recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles.
· Experience recruiting for technical role to include Software Development Engineers, Technical Program Managers, and Quality Assurance Engineers
· Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Well-versed with sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates to include leverage boolean search strings, x-ray searches, advanced LinkedIn searches, and advance applicant tracking systems searches
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit .
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.