At HomeLister we are on a mission to make selling homes easier and more affordable. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage fees and we don’t believe that is fair. We empower owners to sell their homes by providing the tools and support of a traditional real estate agent through our automated platform, backed by agent support. Our sellers save an average of $35,000 and their home is more likely to sell than with a local agent. HomeLister is transforming the $60bn a year real estate industry into an online end to end marketing, transaction, and financial management platform. Our homes sell faster and our sellers keep more of their money.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage the full lifecycle of both our customer facing real estate products as well as our internal tools for managing the real estate and marketing products.
What You Will Do:
- Perform market, competitor, and customer research to identify and capitalize on trends, new technology, new opportunities to serve customers, and regulatory/compliance changes
- Be responsible for the design, ideation and progress in the consumer product, our transaction processing system, data science and analysis, and marketing initiatives
- Translate customer needs into product requirements that provide clear, concise, and prioritized direction to the engineering team
- Maintain and prioritize product roadmap and backlog, ensuring that new products and enhancements are consistently refined and validated
- Partner with engineering, design, and user experience to define technical and user interface designs
- Help manage and share product knowledge internally via release notes, internal training
- Collaborate with our engineering, brokerage and support teams to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities
- Gather and track feedback and feature requests from internal stakeholders, external partners, and users to inform product decisions and strategy
Requirements - Must Have:
- At least 5+ years of product management in a consumer tech company
- Strong track record of excellence in execution
- Be a team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather and transform business requirements and market needs into successful product strategy inputs
- Able to work closely with both business and technical resources
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Able to function in an ambiguous environment
- Flexible and adaptable
Requirements - Nice to Have:
- Experience with Looker and other BI tools
- Experience in real estate
Culture at HomeLister
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds. We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more...Our employees are passionate about our mission, care about our customers, and are eager to complete their work at the highest level.
We believe in supporting our employees and creating a work environment that is positive, productive and rewarding. We put our people first. We offer medical and dental benefits, 401K, paid time off, and standard company holidays.
When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.