Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hiredduring COVID.
We are a venture backed startup with extreme growth, helping make life better! If youhavedirect experience managing $250K+ monthly budgets for a product-driven company with mobile app orsubscription-based businesses we've love to meet. To fast-track meeting the founders, complete a 10 minute onlineinterview here:https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/online-self-serve-interview
- You take a systematic approach to work, defining measurable goals and objectives for each project.
- Collaborating: Develop and deliver effective UA campaigns.
- Executing: you know how to get projects done without losing sight of the details.
- Taking initiative: you hustle and are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve.
- Lead the companys user acquisition (UA) efforts across the major online advertising platforms, including planning, ad trafficking, budget allocation, performance optimization, and data analytics.
- Track KPIs, run regular analyses on user behavior, and develop actionable insights to inform our growth strategy.
- Interface with marketing leadership regularly to fine-tune UA tactics and strategies.
- Engage with Design, Product, and Finance, as necessary, to develop new UA campaigns and optimize existing campaigns based on growth goals.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing online performance marketing campaigns at a product-driven company (not agency)
- Experience managing UA campaigns on the Facebook
- A track record of managing and optimizing ad budgets to established KPIs.
- Strong Excel and general analytical skills.
- Solid project management and communication skills, with an ability to work on tight deadlines.