Customer Support Manager
As Customer Support Manager you will provide oversight and customer support to Atom’s consumers and operational and technical support to Atom-enabled theatres. You will manage a team of onsite agents providing support to Atom’s consumers and Atom-enabled theaters. You will provide on-going support and assist in overseeing our outsourced (BPO) partners. You will support our exhibitor’s day-to-day needs related to the use of Atom’s ticketing system, products, and services. You will oversee all said areas with timely and effective problem resolution + program plan to improve all components of these functions. You will also be responsible for ensuring all tools & procedures are streamlined and effective.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Oversee performance of a team of onsite agents which includes scheduling, providing real-time feedback, coaching, and career development
- Leveraging SLA’s, work with our outsourced partners to improve overall team & individual team member performance
- Using data & reporting, track frequency of issues and identify potential resolutions to share with key internal stakeholders, outsourced partners and exhibitor corporate contacts
- Create and provide reporting (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and report errors with the Product and work with the Product team towards identifying enhancements or changes to the Product
- Actively participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings & milestones with our outsourced partners
- Identify areas of opportunity for efficiency gains both internally and with our outsourced partners and execute on those areas identified
- Handle and resolve escalated tickets in a timely manner and consistent with Atom’s superior customer experience
- Responsible for monitoring Atom circuit health and providing timely resolution of issues
- Develop & implement updated training curriculum
- Provide Operations on-call support to the Venue Support team + internal Atom departments
- Advise and educate exhibitor contacts within established procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Improve current instruction, communication, and troubleshooting steps sent to exhibitors from the Venue Support team
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of customer service and/or call center experience leading/managing teams
- The ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Service oriented, strong customer service background
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong Microsoft Office, CRM, and Telephony skills
- Team player mentality with the desire to assist the team whenever possible
- Self-starter/ ability to recognize what needs to be done and figure out how to do it
- Positive attitude!
We'd Like You to Have:
- Previous experience working with primary or secondary ticketing company
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in startup environment
- Passion for technology and movies
- Previous experience at a tech company
Atom is a mobile first, social ticketing platform that has re-imagined the movie experience from the ground up. We've simplified everything from when you decide you want to see a movie to when the lights go down and the previews start. We're a team of bright, driven, and experience developers, product designers, and movie lovers and we use data to improve the way our products work and theaters operate. We're backed by influential movie studios including Disney, Fox, and Lionsgate, and we're bringing innovative industry-first features to market such as social purchasing and pre-ordering concessions. Sound like fun? Come join our team!