Job Description Summary:
We have a career opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal (Start-Up) who will assist in company formation and maintenance, equity and stock option administration, basic to complex venture capital and debt financings, and consistently ensures client service and client satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position. This position can be based in our San Francisco/Mountain View/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office.
- Corporate records management;
- Stock option plan implementation and administration;
- Venture capital financings;
- Blue sky research; and
- CapMx, Shareworks and eShares equity management systems.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience.
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.