Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is looking for a Content Strategist (Food Content) to support our mission and move people to create great experiences for themselves and their communities. The ideal candidate will have a background in social media, a deep understanding of content creation, and proven ability to amplify millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
What You'll Do:
- Create original and branded social copy for various Tastemade social media platforms for the food vertical
- Research, write, edit and schedule creative content for our social platforms
- Assist team with the distribution of content to the CMS systems and social publishing duties
- Identify content from our international markets for localization
- Provide insights and develop timely content that takes advantage of news and trends relevant to the Tastemade audience on a daily basis
- Help build, grow and manage daily social communication across Tastemade's pages
- Work alongside Programming team to ensure all content is published free of mistakes and adheres to brand guidelines
- Maintain Tastemade tone and voice across multiple channels
- Analyze performance on a regular basis to grow traffic, engagement and reach goals
- Assist with ad hoc admin tasks as needed in support of the Programming team
What You'll Bring:
- 1-2+ years copywriting, social media/community management or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong understanding of the social and digital landscape
- Strong familiarity with social publishing tools, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
- Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
- A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
- Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!