Art Director - Cross-Category, Cross-Channel Marketing
Amazon’s global cross channel, cross category marketing team (XCM), is looking for an Art Director to help in the development of Amazon’s brand look and feel, and create fully integrated ideas across channels.The ideal candidate has a passion for doing world class work, and is a talented and passionate Art Director that thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, with a taste for the peculiar.At Amazon, there is a lot of growth opportunity, and this role includes opportunities to produce global work across regions.
XCM Art Directors are hands on; a combination of creative doer and conceptual powerhouse. We’re looking for someone with strong strategic knowledge, who can make intentional choices with a clear design sensibility, and is excited to tackle new creative challenges every day.
- 5+ years of art direction experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative department
- An available online portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience across channels (broadcast and online video, digital, social, etc.)
- Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling concepts and art direction
- Excellent presentation skills – both within the department and to stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent art direction and design sensibility
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action
- A positive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.