What You'll Get to Do:
As a member of our Information Systems team, you get to actively participate in the design, development, implementation, and testing of our next generation of systems. Our mission is providing engineering analysis and situational awareness for our customer's launch management team.
More About the Role:
Our contract supports the Mission Director and launch team for Vandenberg and Cape Canaveral satellite launch. We are looking for individuals excited about space launch operations and helping us grow our systems to include more server-based and virtualization technology.
We are modernizing our existing systems to meet challenges of operability, sustainability, and maintainability. Our Information Systems Administration team supports our operational goals, working with others in our organization, as well as other Government and Contractor organizations. The Systems team is also directly responsible to understand, implement, and test security requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in development and sustainment activities
- Perform as a technical lead on implementation projects
- Collaborate with others to evaluate and introduce new technologies and techniques
- Utilize Off-the-shelf and custom solutions to implement operational requirements
- Help refine requirements, implement and deliver quality tested capabilities
- Perform system administration tasks with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively within the Systems Engineering team, and with other groups
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Architectures
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration Skills, written and verbal
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with DoD Security Environment
- Experience with Enterprise IT Deployment Tools
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Santa Maria-CA-SANTA MARIA
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.