Rose Paving LLC
Asphalt/Pave Box Operator - Santa Fe Springs, CA
About the Company
Rose Paving LLC, a multi- million- dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Norcross, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN and Sarnia, Ontario, CA. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 350 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
The Asphalt/Pave Box Operator will have at least 3-5 years experience. The Asphalt/Pave Box Operator will perform duties at parking lots by operating one or several types of equipment. The Asphalt/Pave Box Operator will communicate daily the project status with key stakeholders in the project. In addition, the Asphalt/Pave Box Operator will ensure that all materials are installed per specifications for the project and all work is completed with Rose Paving standards.
- Proficient Pave Box Operator
- Must be adept on Auger speeds, feed controls, flow gates, etc.
- Skilled in automatic grade and slope controls, crown position, vibratory controls, extensions and cut off shoes
- Setting passes
- Determining yields
- Trucking schedules
- Pace setting efficiencies
- Proper drainage and aesthetics evaluations
- Monitor the mat and yield daily
- Must be versatile and able to control team operation
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a minimum of 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have broad understanding of Rose Paving's business and proven abilities in the areas of preparation and installation of Asphalt.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to “get the job done“ and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving LLC Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
Rose Paving LLC
7300 W. 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455